Type de poste : Encadrement - Permanent Ville : Montréal
Expérience requise : 5 ans
Statut : Temps plein
Description du poste
Finance & Administrative Director
A non-profit institution is looking for a Finance & Administrative Director reporting directly to the President. In this role you will administer overall operations in alignment with strategic direction and initiatives.
Your main responsibilities will cover the following aspects:
- Participate in the development of annual strategic plans,
- Develop tactics and actions aligned with the Annual Strategic Plan, oversee their execution, measure and report on performance,
- Develop, document, and train on organizational structure, processes, and policies,
- Support requests from Executive,
- Respond to customer inquiries and maintain good customer relations,
- Prepare and submit progress reports to the Executive Committee on a monthly basis,
Finance & Legal
- Establish financial and administrative controls and ensure appropriate structure and processes are developed, implemented, and tracked,
- Ensure proper accounting, records and reporting to government and the auditors,
- Preparing, executing, and reporting on annual budget and financial performance,
- Banking, manage relationship, review of banking agreement, fees, automation, etc.
- Insurance, regular review current coverage, fees and deductible and recommending changes as required,
- Taxes, insuring that all taxes and installments are paid and kept up to date,
- Oversee Banking D2D activities,
- Oversee Accounts Receivable & Collections process and execution & Accounts Payable process,
- Oversee purchases of goods and services to maximize our cost effectiveness,
- Review and manage contracts to ensure proper negotiation and follow up,
- Insure maximization of government grants and programs,
- Manage and empowered the team to do their work effectively and efficiently in a highly collaborative and functional environment,
Marketing & Events
- Oversee that communication internal and external is organized and managed well including the website.
- Oversee promotional activities and efforts as well as management and coordination.
To be successful in your role you need to demonstrate:
- Strong understanding and experience in financial matters,
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in administering the organization and operations of a non-profit institution and/or for profit businesses,
- Previous experience and a solid record of achievement,
- Leadership and inter-personal skills,
- Problem solving, detailed oriented and good communication skills,
- English and French verbal and writing skills,
- Bachelor degree.